2010年4月15日星期四

come back

wooots ~ i seems have a long time didnt blog it
hmm .. actually i don't know what i wanna write.
share you somethings if you wan to know too..
even it gonna a month ago.
but i was still thinking..
even myself also do not believe that i break.
with the one i so deep love before.
and now i've found a new one.
maybe in other's ppl mind
im the one who played .
or the new one is nothing special or perfect
he's still the one i so love now.
he get to know my feeling all the time.
i was so glad to know him.
i don't mind to change anythings for the one i love
know what? in front of him.
i still can always do myself.
sometime i will 'ye man' or 'mm song' without reason
but he will still 'tam' back me as soon
even he was also angry or emo that time.:D
what i need is..
1.DO NOT HIDE anythings to me.
2.DO NOT BLUFF me.
3.love me as much as he can.
i feel he did it.
he melt my heart all the time.
and my confident because of this guys honest.
grow up slowly. get to trust him all the time.
but.. shh ~ he does not know about it. :)
i wouldn't hide him anythings.
i was thinking.. how long can we together.
as what he said ? really can we ?
hmm .. it's just will be a hope to me.
let's try and walk hard together.
i LOVE eu soooooo..
thx and sorry !
you will know what i meaning that.
BUN LAM TUCK YIK !
how can you melt my heart so deeply.!!?

没有评论:

发表评论